Heart Shaped Stitch markers
The variations in colour enable knitters to select the colour of tools according to the yarn colour and change the colour of accessories on a stitch by stitch basis.
The slim marker is snag free and will not widen or distort your stitches.
This stitch marker is really easy to pick up, even on a flat surface.
Inserting the needles through the heart shaped curves allows you to easily pass the marker smoothly from one needle to the order.
Available in 3 different packs:
- S/M/L – 5 x Small Yellow, 5 x Medium Red, 5 x Large Brown
- S/M/M – 5 x Small Yellow, 5 x Medium Red, 5 x Medium White
- M/M/L – 5 x Medium Yellow, 5 x Medium White, 5 x Large Brown
Good tips of use:
- Simply slip the stitch marker onto the receiving needle at the location to mark. when circular knitting, placing a marker next to the first stitch of a row makes it easier to count the number of rows.
- When casting on, placing stitch markers every 20 or 30 stitches makes easier to count the number of stitches